Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Hello, it's me

Junior year is probably the most stressful year in high school. Senior year is also stressful because of college applications, but after that things seem to become easier and easier. As a junior, you are expected to take challenging courses, have excellent grades, participate in extracurricular activities, prepare and ace the SAT/ACT, pass AP exams with a score of 4 or higher, volunteer, and get a decent amount of sleep. Is that even feasible?! I know there are some perfect students out there who manage to do all of that and not complain; they're usually the ones who get accepted to Harvard. Unfortunately, not everyone is a perfect student, especially me. I am attempting to juggle all those tasks, but I am slowly failing because of my inability to do eight things at once. Like come on, I can multi-task but I am not super human! At least the school year is almost over and I have enough willpower to get me through. I believe that it is not too late for me, or for anyone else, to improve test scores and get more involved in clubs. Anything is possible! We can do it! Don't give up! I am glad I ended this post on a motivational note and not with an endless rant.

For your information: I renovated this blog, so all previous posts have been deleted. It's a new year and I guess that means it's a fresh start!

No comments:

Post a Comment