I made up a short story to boost my mood whenever I am upset. I hope what I wrote is true and cheers you up. Anyways, here it is:
There is a large, dome-shaped observatory in Heaven filled with telescopes; it's a place where angels can go to see what is happening on Earth. The observatory isn't a popular place because it's like a library. Only the angels who are truly fascinated by our lives go there and see what is going on here. They watch us smile, they watch us laugh, and sometimes they watch us cry. Our emotions have a strange effect on them and cause them to care deeply about us, therefore, they smile when we smile, they laugh when we laugh, and they cry when we cry. But the thing is, angels don't like to cry. So whenever we are sad or are praying for something to happen, the angels leave the observatory, fly over to God and whisper in his ear "(your name) needs your help." <3
No comments:
Post a Comment